Aims of our School
- To develop a life-long love of learning.
- To help children develop independent skills and the confidence and self-esteem to persevere.
- To create a safe, happy environment where children feel secure enough to make mistakes.
- To provide all children with equal opportunities to achieve their personal best whilst valuing each child uniquely.
- To foster children’s enjoyment and enthusiasm through the provision of a creative and challenging curriculum which is fun, rich and relevant and which develops their understanding of the environment.
- To communicate effectively with parents, carers and the community.
- To encourage all staff in their professional development.
- To be aware, celebrate and embrace cultural and religious diversity.